Friday, 7 November 2008

Myself


My name is Ashlyn Tan. I am six years old. My birthday falls on fourteenth December.

I go to St.Margaret's Primary School. My class is Primary 1 Joy. My classmates are kind to me because I treat them kindly too.

I live in Anchorvale Link at Sengkang. Around my block,there are two coffee shops, one playground and a shelter to sit and rest.

There are four members in my family. They are my mum, dad, baby sister and me. They treat me well by giving me things that I want.

My favourite fruit is the rock melon. It is sweet and tasty.

I like to read story books, such as mystery books. I read many books in this year such as " The Abbey Mysterys"," The Rainbow Magic books" and "The Rosa Farm'.

On the weekends I usually go for my classes and we'll go shopping. My classes are Swimming,Piano,Violin and Akido. Sometimes we'll go to the zoo instead of going shopping.

No comments: