Tuesday, 13 March 2007

5 Months Into My Life

Reaching 5 months was no mean feat,
I had learnt to turn over to my tummy.

Still a little wobbly when sitting.

Drove Daddy and Mummy nuts with my fingers in my mouth.
Sent my Mah Mah up the wall with my screams for Mummy.
Made everyone smiled when they saw me.

Cooed occasionally but preferred to cry and scream.
Loved my toys,
They tasted good and yummy.
Disliked water but was forced to take as I was constipated.
Apple and prune juice,
I took but you should see my expression.
Rice cereal with apple puree,
I took for breakfast and love it so.
Finished one bowl,
That's what I am capable of.
Went on a holiday to Bali with Daddy, Mummy, Ah Mah and Gu Gu.

Enjoyed the swimming,
Even though I was awoken as early as seven in the morning.

Loved the way people showered their attention upon me everywhere I went.

No comments: