Tuesday, 13 March 2007

As I grow...







As I grow, Mummy tried as best as she could to track it month by month. However, she lost track as I kept her very busy. I wanted her attention and wanted it fast.



I kept her busy by constantly pooing and peeing. I wanted to sleep and she would have to cuddle and sing. I wanted to play and she would pick up my toys after me.



She would play,



She would read,



She would clean,



She would cuddle,



She would kiss,



She would soothe,



She would feed,



She would do it all even when she is beat.



Behind her there was always Daddy to hold and to support.



And I Love Them Both Very Much.



This is the time when I make Mummy come to my recuse.


I dirtied my diapers and she has to change them.



That's me in dreamland.



Daddy made this comfy nest out of the blanket when I was about 3 months old.



This is me when I am 4 months old

and am going to take my first taste of rice cereal.


How does Mummy knows that I am going to poo?

That's my expression when I am doing it. It feels good to release all those waste!

I'm getting sleepy and I need Mummy to sing.

This is what I hear ...

Little Ashlyn,

Close your eyes,

Close your eyes,

Close your eyes,

Close your eyes and go to sleep.

Daddy and Mummy love you so.

And now I am in dreamland.

No comments: