Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Ashlyn Turns One - 14 December 2002

Time has passed real fast and I have managed to crawl through my first year of life, Now is the time to celebrate it and that's what I had done.

Daddy and Mummy had went to great lengths to find the perfect birthday cake. It has to be of Winnie the Pooh because through out the first year of my life everything that surrounded me had to do with Winnie the Pooh.

We had a lunch buffet and many of Daddy's and Mummy's friends came along. Not forgetting our relatives. I cannot say much about the food though... I was not allowed to eat it. (Wonder who was having the party?)

The cake was good, very good...but the comment does not represent my personal thoughts... because I DID NOT GET TO EAT IT!!! But still the cake cutting and everything else was great.

Can't wait for my next birthday!

No comments: