Tuesday, 13 March 2007

My Seventh Month








By now, I was able to crawl and crawled very well.
Keeping my Mummy and Daddy on their toes.
I had progressed from my Leopard Crawl to a One Legged Crawl.
Everyone was amused to see me crawling in that manner and some were rather concerned.
They feared that I may be weak on one leg and strong on the other.
Actually, if I was given the choice, I would rather start walking.
Oh, and this was the time that I encountered more bumps than usual.
Been more mobile made me realise that my head was actually rather heavy.
It took awhile to get use to the weight and balanced myself.
I was not afriad of falls, a little bump here and a little over there actually helps me to be more aware of my body.
What was important was that Mummy was always there to blow some kisses on the bumps and they magically got less painful.
Yes, less painful, the pain did not just go away with a kiss.
What did you think my Mummy was?
This was the month that both my Daddy and Mummy wanted me to be a baby model.
How vain they are!
So, off we went to the studio for a photo shoot.
It was done early in the morning and I had some complaints about it but since I am made to look good, I could swallow the complaints for now.
However, I fell back and hit my head during the shoot.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa...The photographer laughed and insisted on taking me crying when all I need was my Mummy's kiss.
Well, with falls and bumps, I made it through this month and see what's in store the next month.

No comments: