Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Chinese New Year 2002

When I reached my Second Month, it was time to celebrate Chinese New Year. Mummy and Dady were excited, orre excited than myself.

They prepared the Red Packets for the little children. Most importantly, they prepared a big bag to keep my Red Packets. I know I'll not be able to see, what more touch them but I trust that they will keep the givings safe.

It was hectic and tiring. I had to wake up as early as seven in the morning and didn't get back home till very late at night. Lucky for me, I have Mummy's arms to rest in. Better still, I gave Mummy lots of good luck. It came in a large quantity, yellow in colour, just like gold. Yet smelly and you wouldn't like it. Well, I pooed on Mummy's nice red chongsam!



Happy Chinese New Year!

Here I am with the rest of the Tan Family.
奶奶,大伯和姑姑
Ooo... Nice comfy Uncle Frank and Lovely Aunty Sindy.
姑姑
奶奶

No comments: