Tuesday, 13 March 2007

One Week Old


It has been a week,
Things didn't look good by the forth day.
Mummy felt a little uneasy,
Checked me while I was asleep.
She felt that I looked yellow
And the whites of my eyes
Were no longer white.
She cried and call for Grandmas,
But they said,"Not to worry!"
They forced fed me with honey,
Leaving Mummy sobbing in a corner.
Daddy came to the rescue.
Brought me to the hospital,
Was poked at my foot to draw out blood.
Found to have juandice at a level of 18.4.
Had to be warded and separated from my Mummy.
Mummy was sad and cried buckets.
I was depressed cos' I've to take formula milk.
Yet, Mummy came every night to feed me.
I got better with her loving cuddles and prayers.I
went home two days later,
To reunite with Daddy and Mummy.




I was afraid of being left alone in the hospital

Give me formula and this is what I'll say,"Blahhh..."

Mummy has lost weight while I'm in the hospital
but she really need to do that anyway.

It's almost Christmas and I'm Little Santarina,
sending showers of joy to the Tan Family.

No comments: