Tuesday, 13 March 2007

8 Months Into My Life

Well, I should have accomplished quite a lot upon reaching 8 months...
But Mummy had been so busy that she had not been diligently noting it down.
So here was what she could remember...
Listening to songs and music was what I like and still likes,
Dancing to the tune like a mud rocker,
Shaking my head from side to side,
Even till late at night, on my bed, sleeping!
Mummy, trying very hard to memorise as much rhymes and its actions but quite a lousy one she was.
Who's interested in rhyming and the actions when she had to keep looking into her books for instructions.
BORING!
Trying to stand with my chubby legs but I needed a helping hand from the tables and chairs or whatever that is around.
Clapping hands and nodding heads,
Well, that was rather easy with a few practices and a broken down Mah Mah that kept repeating the same thing for hours.
Sleeping in the living room was fun.
When I woke in the mornings,
I got the freedom to roam around and play with my toys till its time to wake up snoring Daddy and tired Mummy.
Yeah! An hour of free play around the living room while listening to the rythmatic snores from my Daddy.

No comments: