Tuesday, 13 March 2007

My Fourth Month


By my 4th month,
Things were getting better.
I have vision like an adult,
Everything I see I'll grab.
In my mouth they would go.
I've tried all my fingers
And they tasted just right.
I was giving my toes a go too.
It's kind of difficult
Cos' I would have to pull my feet towards my mouth.
Yet I was able to do so
Cos' my toes tasted just as good.
I had learnt to smile and chuckle.
It seemed to tickle Daddy and Mummy
So more of it they would get.
I was learning to sit but not on my own.
Daddy's good at training me to do so with cushion all around me.
I knew how to flip on my tummy
An expert I was in doing it.
Driving Mummy crazy
Cos' I didn't know how to flip back onto my back.
She had to be there to help me do so.
But before long, I was on my tummy yet again.
I love to be read toIf only I can do so myself.
But I was glad that Mummy's an avid reader.
As for Daddy, he needed a little push.
Yet I love them both very much

.

I would suck my thumb back to sleep when I wake in the middle of it. Didn't want to make Mummy come running to pat me back to sleep again. She was busy watching her Taiwanese Idol Serials.

Hoping that I'll be able to sleep better,
Mummy and Daddy decided to give me the pacifier.
To make them feel better I took it but not for very long.
Didn't like the rubber taste, not one bit like my thumb!

I had found my feet and learnt that toes grow at the end of them. Sucking my toes is one feat that tickled everyone and some said that it was time for Mummy to bear another baby. Well, I don't think so... I want Daddy's and Mummy's full attention for as long as possible.
Here I am, on my way to have a bathe. What's that I have on my head?
Well, that is my Cheeky Mummy who left my shirt hanging off my head! Looks kind of cute though.
These are some of the expressions that I've mastered and I know you must be saying,"So cute....!" Thank you very much.
I am learning to read by myself but its kind of difficult but Mummy's there to teach me.
I like to flip on to my tummy, the world seems different from this angle. However, it would be even better if I know how to flip back onto my back when I'm tired. Will try and master that soon.

No comments: