Tuesday, 13 March 2007

I've reached my one month mark



After the scare of juandice,I was doing well but not Mummy.
She was depressed as she knew that the milk supply is going down.
Negative comments were flying pass her ears,
"No milk must give formula."
"Big breasts does not mean got milk!"
"Some people have no milk by nature, and you must be one of them."
Mummy was sad.
She did not want to give up but to make me grow she had to supplement.
Watching me gulp down the formula was not an easy task.
Some helpful and understanding mummies told her to throw the formula away.
She did and we started over again.
Thank gooodness she did, cos' now I'm still been breastfed.
Mind you I still hear negative comments till now.
But Mummy is one stubborn woman who knows what's best for me.
Celebrating my One Month Birthday, marked the end of Mummy's confinement and the chance for me to see the world.
Many came to enjoy the food but the centre of attraction was me.
Yet I like to play peek-a-boo with them, opening my eyes once in awhile.
Not that I'll be able to recognise anyone of them but I like the comments they made of me.


I have to be fed first before the guest arrive.
They would not want to see a grouchy, hungry, me.

Now that I am full, don't I look pretty and sweet?

No comments: